Hey everyone,
This right here is the email I received from Chris this morning explaining why the LOST PILOT is being shown without letters. I have deleted ANYTHING that may be confidential information, as is part of my creator agreement with Keenspot.
---------------------------------
Rob:
Heya! Sorry for being so untalkative lately, been crazy busy. Just
wanted to let you know that I'm running LANDIS: THE LOST PILOT sans
lettering, for these reasons: 1.) I don't have the script and I know
you and Owen probably don't either.. 2.) It's cool to see Owen's
original art without words covering it. I figure this can be a
special treat for web fans, and we'll run the story with lettering
(you may have to rescript it) in the print collection. 3.) I wanted to
cycle through all the available LANDIS material before starting in on
the ARDY stuff, {Deleted}
Thanks!
Your Pal,
Chris Crosby
---------------------------------
So if anyone was wondering if Owen could tell a story without reading the words, you'll soon know.
And not to worry, I WILL find a copy of the script...SOMEWHERE. This way the print edition WILL still have something new and special for everyone (not to mention, I've been told the whole first story WILL be full color).
No comments:
Post a Comment