Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just so everyone can see the difference in look and feel Eric is going to bring to the Landis table...here's his first sketch of her.

He's told me he's going to use a model for her likeness, but as you can see, she's definitely looking different than Owen's version.

I liken this to the announcement of Joe Madureira returnnig to comics to draw Ultimates AFTER Bryan Hitch leaves. Anyone who reads full comic BOOKS realizes what I mean, with Hitch being a very realistic style artist (like Eric), and Madureira having a very manga influenced style (like Owen). Both artists are great, so when Eric finds the time to start these new scripts (he has not told me what he thinks, yet), I'll update everyone like I have with JK's Ardy sketches and such.

Oh, and for ALL the Elisa fans...don't worry too much, she has a very strong role in TAGGER'S TALE. A lot of the time, I have felt that her character is stronger when she is influential in the going ons, rather than being the centralized point. I know the story is named after her, but I think the idea that the story shows her affects and influences on the people she meets is much more interesting that showing how she defeats a giant monster...though don't get me wrong, Shadow of the Collosus is awesome, too. Posted by Picasa

No comments: