Monday, March 06, 2006

my latest sketch.

This is another of Wolverine, on purple paper and drawing with pencil, ink, and whiteout. The lighting is all wrong and the proportion is off, but heck, I'm just sketching for fun, right?

I find it difficult to stick to certain proportion levels and anatomy, because with a comic, the characters are supposed to be larger than life, and I hope I caught that here.

On another note, dealing with Landis, I know Eric probably will read this before I get a chance to discuss it with him, but I'm going to ask him to take over for LANDIS after we complete THIEF, which I will probably jump back into writing until JK gets where we want to be with Ardy (though he is about 15 pages in, which is awesome). Even though I'm figuring to ask Eric to take over for Landis, I may actually change it to a solo story for Janus Tagger, because I had a really cool story in mind for Janus, and just hadn't gotten it done...who knows, maybe when I'm back into writing THIEF, I'll just want to stay with that story instead...just rambling...

and now I have to decide WHO out of the two folks that signed up to win the contest will in fact win...Thanks Jenna and Ernie, you guys probably are two of the best five fans the story has =)... Posted by Picasa

No comments: