Monday, March 13, 2006

The Ardy piece that I started before the harddrive broke. This is probably going to be the center panel of my first ARDY page that I draw myself.

I have to give it to JK, since he's letting me do the art for a few strips in between the story arcs to give them a little more seperation. This one is my favorite recent piece I've drawn, considering it's probably the closest to complete. Also, thanks again to Keenspot for giving Landis another ad...especially since it was the final current post.

ON ANOTHER LANDIS NOTE: I have begun writing a story called TAGGER'S TALE which is about Janus. It will start 6 months after the events of what happened leading to the end of the current Landis arc, but will really deal with his first encounter with Elisa, and how their relationship came to be where it was...so lots of Flashback sequencing, leading up to a strong revelation of Tagger's character, and where he will go from there.

I've already written 18 pages of the story, and I'm quite impressed with how easily it was flowing today. I would expect it to probably run 96 pages in total...the only down side is do not expect it for a while, since Eric, the artist on THIEF will be doing the art, he will probably be finishing up that engagement first. Posted by Picasa

No comments: