Good news:
I have a new 200gb harddrive which I was going to use as a slave drive and have a total of 280gb on my current desktop...Awesome, right?
Not quite.
VERY BAD NEWS...
I may have installed it incorrectly, and when I tried to fix it, the cheap ass cable that came with it broke off, and two of the harddrive pins FROM THE OLD DRIVE THAT RUNS MY COMP, fell into the drive and probably now need to be resoldered on...thus meaning unless I can pull the spindle off and copy it (I know I've heard that places CAN do that, I just don't know how much it costs), the drive may be fully lost. Meaning...
No scripts from me...no art from me or the other artists...and only able to post to the blog from work.
This is a terrible day to be me...heh.
1 comment:
I'm probably going to try this after I have the other drive hooked up, but thanks a TON for the help!
Post a Comment