Well,
I had a LOT of fun while in Atlantic City NJ, but I also had a lot of NON-fun... I Lost A LOT of money in the machines, may have lost some just by losing it, and on top of all that, my cell phone was either stolen right off me ($300 phone) or I lost it at the casino.
Well, anyway, with all that, I'm back home, ready to sleep in my own bed and get back to working, so I can make some money...since when I got back I was welcomed with 1)Mortgage payment (this one's covered), credit card payment (also covered) and...CAR INSURANCE...(NOT COVERED YET)...
you ever get that feeling that you knew it was going to be harder than you initially thought, but you do it anyway? I said to my buddy Fubar (that's his nickname), "The only thing I'm worried about coming home to is my car insurance bill..." and then it was there...BOOOOOOOO.
oh well, at least tomorrow I get to get back into my writing and being on here a little more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment