Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Played around sketching a bit myself, today, and this is what I came up with. I'm very sketchy, whereas JK is extremely clean with our art. It'd be interesting to have him draw something and then have me ink it, because I'd almost definitely throw in ink marks where they almost wouldn't be necessary.

I hope you have all enjoyed my more present appearance here, as of late. Hopefully in the next two weeks or so, I'll have POTCHAK.COM up and running so that you can see some of my art in gallery style. I'll probably also have a mirror of elisalandis.com on ardyvanstarr.com for the time being, as well, so that both sites are up and available to see.

I hope everybody is enjoying where Landis is going, because I feel its safe to say now that it doesn't have a happy ending...and I think that's one of the things that truly seperates it from where everyone WANTS a comic to go. I try to live in a more modern sci-fi realm, and must admit that I liked Empire Strikes Back more for the fact that the bad guys won. I just seems more real, that the good guys COULD lose. Only a couple days left. Posted by Picasa

No comments: