Sunday, March 11, 2007

3-11-07: DAMN TIME WARNER CABLE TO HELL!

So Sunday night was the TNA PPV: Destination X, which included some really cool match ideas as well as just some good matches, like Samoa Joe going after the world title against Christian Cage... well, that's all fine and dandy, except for the fact that Time Warner Cable screwed the pooch, because they couldn't get the program to load. My buddy, Tino, and I are here, ready for the pay per view, only to not have it come on in NC from TWC because they couldn't figure out how to get Daylight Savings time to work correctly.

I've already decided that I'm going to DirecTV when they add their new HD capacity, but this is freaking ridiculous. I mean, I have given TWC every chance in the world to make things right, and here's why they piss me off.

1) They don't offer ESPN 2 HD...why not?
2) They don't offer WWE 24-7, the one PAY channel I want.
3) This is the second time they've screwed up getting wrestling PPVs.
4) From what I've read, they are more expensive

So that's the reason I've decided I'll go to satellite when DirecTV is offering more HD channels, which they keep saying will be soon... and if its at the same price I'm paying right now, I won't give a shit about it.

Thanks for hearing the rant tonight.

No comments: