Thursday, March 15, 2007

3-15-07: Rob colors JK's THE MAXX drawing.

JK drew this last year, and while I was a little bored, I decided to play around with it in Photoshop. Now unlike some other pieces, this was in black and white, so I got to color it fully instead of using JK's color grids that I normally use. I like how it came out quite a bit, and hope that JK is, too, because I kinda did it for him (without asking...y'know, a gift).

I know he puts in a lot of hours drawing (slaving) away at our webcomic, so I wanted to do something nice for him, so I played around with this...I especially like how Julie and the Isz came out. Not sure what I think of my take on MAXX in the drawing, but again, I really like the other two parts...

comments?

No comments: