Friday, March 02, 2007

3-2-07: Crazy People and shit....

So my wife has this friend, named Becky, and everytime you turn around she's got some crazy stalker ex-boyfriend...now this may be the norm for some people, but WHY IN THE HELL do you continue to go for these guys that try to follow you, show up unexpected, and attempting to cause bodily damage? This type of shit just doesn't compute for the logical ones in the room, since if someone seems like they are a freak, you normally just leave them to their shit...

I dunno...respond if you have a better understanding of this stuff, because, well, while I know it can happen to anyone...you have to be ASKING for it to have it happen with EVERYONE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think when people attract a type over and over aagain it is something about them that needs that kind of drama. If I was really being psychoanalytical I'd say it had to do with a relationship in the family of origin that hadn't been resolved so they are meeting the same type over agian to try and heal. I have friends like that too.