Well, another one of my "friends" has joined the ranks of MySpace, and this is one that I have to tell everyone about. His name is Eric Kent, and he's an artist...in fact, he's currently working on two different projects with me when he has the time, the first of which is entitled THIEF and the other is the sequel to LANDIS called TAGGER. He just recently showed up on MySpace, so everyone should check out his penciled covers for THIEF as well as his concept art for the lead character.
http://www.myspace.com/kurserod
Today also marks the first advertisement for The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures on KEENSPOT. That's right, anyone who checks out ANY keen comic today will have the oppurtunity to join the revolution and read a truly unique comic, brought to your by Pots and Pans Ink and Junior Bruce Productions...or for those less informed...Rob Potchak and the artist known to the world as JK. I'll post a bulletin about this, because its the first big deal for comics stuff I've done since the publishing of DEAD SONJA and the launching of TAVA.
JK says he's finishing up the last three pages he's got for the "first issue" of TAVA and we'll be chugging away at the rest of the first story arc to get ahead on the project. After that, I'll be writing the second arc to the tune of introducing the new badguy of the world, THE SILVERFISH, which you can check out character designs on http://yourbuddybuddy.deviantart.com.
You may also see some quick changes to the TAVA website (ardyvanstarr.com or vanstarr.com) in the coming days, as I think Chris is going to be kind enough to add a tracker and a logo to the site. I think its necessary to get it up there, since we want to look all big and bad with our first ad shot.
Well, that's all for now, hopefully enough people will check this stuff out, I don't usually spend full blogs on plugs for friends and such, so come on, hook a brother up...heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment