Saturday, March 24, 2007

3-24-07: TV IS MINE.

That's right, I went with the Samsung HL-S5086W DLP with dual HDMI, 2 component inputs, and a slew of other things...

I'm impressed with it, and happy that I spent less than $1000 on it, as well. The only thing that could've gone better is if I was able to get the HL-S5087W, the 1080p model with picture in picture (since I don't think this one offers it, either)...but honestly?

Everything currently in production (besides Blu-ray movies) show 100% support to 720p, not 1080p, so even though I know it'll make its way to the forefront at some point, that point is not today, and by the time I go to buy another tv (10 years), I'll be needing to upgrade the picture quality, again.

So anyway, yeah, this is what my poker winnings go to this time, and I think it is a great investment...and 50in is just fine...there IS something known as TOO BIG when it comes to tvs, and this is NOT it :).

No comments: