Friday, March 23, 2007

3-24-07: Haha! TV, you are almost mine!

Just when I thought it would be months before I finally got the tv I want, tonight, luck happened upon me. Let's just say I found a place where I could play some really cool games and win prizes (wink wink) and I happened to play a game called "LET'EM RIDE" and while playing the progressive portion on it, I hit for 4 jacks. Now, I bet $1, and $1 on the progressive... The payout for the BET on a $1 bet is 50:1 odds, so that's $50...so that's cool and all, but for only $1 more, it paid out another $500 for the progressive!

So before today I was at roughly $400 towards the tv, and now I have another $600 to add to that when the check comes in 7 business days. Not to mention, when I finally get something cleared up from one of the other sites, I'll have another $150 and I still am waiting on the P&L for Dead Sonja to determine what I made from that.

Literally, this means, that I could very well be getting my tv in the next three weeks or so, rather than months down the line like I initially assumed!

Go me!

No comments: